72 Muswell Hill Bdwy. London N10 3RT
020 8883 9992 / email@example.com
Covid 19 Update: We are delighted to inform you that we will be re-opening on Monday 12th April 2021 at which time we will be ready with full safety and social distancing measures in place!
We will be operating at a reduced capacity due to the extra time per client and limits on the number of clients we’re able to accommodate within the salon at any one time, we will therefore be opening for extended hours with small teams of staff to enable us to offer the best possible service.
Until we have further guidance from the government, we kindly ask that you attend at the exact time of your appointment (please do not arrive early) as we cannot provide a waiting area. Please attend your appointment alone, please do not attend with children, babies or dogs.
Some services might be restricted, including beard maintenance services and appointments for young children, but we’ll do our upmost to offer as many services as possible.
Please be aware that we will require a deposit to secure all booking. It’s very important that we book the correct amount of time for your appointment, so please be prepared to provide as much information as possible. Deposits required will be as follows; Cutting (both men’s and women’s)-£30, Tinting-£30, Highlights or Extended Colour Work-£50. Your deposit will be deducted from your final bill.
All clients booking for colouring services will be required to attend the salon for a patch test 48 hours prior to their appointment in compliance with latest guidelines from Wella. If you require more details on the above, please feel free to call and speak to our teem on 0208 883 9992.
1. We will have a one-person-at-a-time policy at our reception area. When you arrive, you will need to wait outside for one of our team to let you in.
2. Face coverings will be required at all times whilst in the salon. You will be provided with a face mask upon arrival, please make sure you wear it for the duration of your time in the salon.
3. Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide a drinks service or magazines at this time.
4. We have extended all our appointment times to allow staff to carefully sterilised the area in which you will be seated along with all equipment, scissors, combs brushes, which will be thoroughly sterilised before and after each client. A fresh disposable towel, cover and mask will be provided for each client. at our PPE station near the reception area.
5. We ask you to please pay by contactless card payment, if possible.
6. Please be aware that all services will be subject to a £3.50 PPE fee price in order to cover PPE provided and longer appointment times, we hope you can understand that is a necessary step to ensure the viability of us continuing to provide the highest possible standard of services.
Thank you again for your understanding and continued loyalty at this time. We appreciate that some of these measures may be inconvenient and hope to return to our normal operations as soon as it’s safe to do so!
Our top priority, as well as making sure you are delighted with your hair, is to ensure your safety and that of our team.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
All of us at the Barron team.
For Men & Women
From just £25
Life is rarely dull at Barron